World Products 084530-4125 - World Products Motown Lite Engine B
A solid foundation for any dream.
* Material: 357-T6 aluminum
* Deck height: 9.025 in.
* Deck thickness: .600 in. minimum
* Cam bearings: Standard Chevy small block set
* Main bearings: Standard Chevy (350 or 400 style)
* Camshaft location: Stock
* Lifter bores: Indexed (stock .875 in. bore)
* Bore: 3.990 in. (hone to 4 in.) or 4.155 in. (hone to 4.125 in.)
* Maximum bore: 4.155 in.
* Cylinder wall thickness: (.250 in. @ 4.155 in. bore)
* Water jackets: expanded for better cooling.
* Lubrications: Priority main oiling system
* Oil system features: Integral boss for front feed, boss for rear scavenge rear main cap has provisions for wet sump pump, drilled for dry sump valley scavenge lines, cross-feed lines between left and right lifter oil galleys
* Filtration: Integral mount from spin-on filter
* Oil Pan Rails: sold (stock width) can be clearanced for strokers
* Crank Clearance: 4.00 in. stoke (H-beam steel rods) (sleeves may need notched)
* Main caps: Nodular iron 4.-bolt (1/2 in.) with dowels or splayed billet
* Mounts: OEM starters and oil filter mounts
* Motor mounts: Dual (front and side)
* Cylinder head holes: Blind tapped to prevent leaks
* Weight: Approximately 100 lbs. with sleeves
* Actual freight charges may vary depending on delivery location. Residential delivery and lift gate service available for an additional fee as determined by UPS. Doug Herbert Performance strongly recommends delivery to a commercial address or pick up from your local UPS terminal. A DHP shipping specialist will contact you with details on your shipment.